Monday 23 July 2007

Apologies

I know it's been ages since i've written and i'm so grieviously sorry to all my devotees out there, waiting, no doubt with bated breath for the next instalment of the life of this Princess. It's not that my life has hit the pause button (it has never done any such thing, fast-forward yes, instant replay yes, and even rewind) indeed it's been ever so busy but i just haven't gotten to writing about it.

I have most excellent excuses why not. First of all i was away. Isolated, 387 kms into the desert from anywhere and without phones or internet so there, try and get around that one. True i have been back for a week yet it has been one crazed week mainly focused around a rather violent fisticuffs with the Melbourne University Arts Faculty admin about my enrolment. Infact i'm still recovering, and still seething with fury at the stupidity and crap i've had to deal with. That said, i don't think that my opponent came off much better. And i so totally won.

So anyway, i am now promising you - my faithful fans - that in the next 48 hours there will be a totally fabulous and truely spectacular blogpost up with pics and all about my trip to Mungo and the dig.

That is my promise to you.
Kisses, L.

5 comments:

FortuneCat said...

I presume my being the first to comment means that everyone has presumed your blog as full of life as the skeletons you dig up.

But there is hope yet, now that you've joined FB you can put up a note as to when your blog updates. All the cool kids are doing it :p

Princess Leah said...

Thanks fortunecat, i'll do the facebook thing (though i note you haven't befriended me on it yet, sniff).
And it's totally no fair if everyone thinks my blog is long dead, other people - who shall remain nameless - have gone longer without updating.
Kisses, L

The_Divine_Miss_L said...

Sooooo...48 hrs, eh? It appears this deadline has lapsed Ms Leah.

The blogging community is deeply saddened by your failure to honour your promise...perhaps more than you'll ever know. *sniff*

Post already!! :P

Anonymous said...

yes, leah
i want compensation. i want damages. i estimate my loss to be roughly $1 million dollars. why? because i use your blogs as a form of therapy. and when a person doesnt get therapy, meaning they dont get treated, they do things they woudnt do if they were well. since the lapse of the 48 hours i have done things i woudnt have done if i was well and the emotional injury suffered by me is worth roughly half a million dollars. the other half of million is how much further therapy would cost as 1) i clearly no longer can rely on you for treatment 2)i now need therapy to help me deal with the things ive done when i was out of therapy
so leah pay up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my CREDIT CARD DETAIL info is 9883635345739

love you like the tasmanian tiger loves the fact that you know how to use a shovel,
crazy k

ManicLovely said...

Leah's back, back again. Leah's back, tell a friend!